Thursday, August 25, 2011

SINCE TODAY...





© Brèmaud-Rigano-Le Lombard 
... if you want it, you can have it.

... se lo volete, potete averlo.
 But if you don't want it, you can at least read the first 12 pages HERE.

Ma se non lo volete, potete comunque leggere in anteprima alcune pagine QUI.
© Brèmaud-Rigano-Le Lombard
And just below there's an early illustration I did in 2007. Colours by Paolo Lamanna, as usual. Time flies!
E qua sotto c'è una vecchia illustrazione datata 2007, quando il progetto era ancora in embrione. I colori, ora come allora, sono di Paolo Lamanna. Il tempo vola!

 © Brèmaud-Rigano-Le Lombard

7 comments:

  1. I saw the preview pages, is so cool is finally out my friend!! Looks awesome and perfect, Giovanni!! Congratulations!! Be sure i will buy it! :) Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you too, Fabian! take care!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. **spoil**
    I buy it and...Lucifer, is he dead? (please, no)
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Raven: I know but I won't tell. guess it's more fun this way! sorry if you have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If its just waiting ok!

    ReplyDelete